Asia E- Commerce Expo 2015 (#AECoE) will be at SMX Aura, Taguig on November 25, 2015, Wednesday and brought to you by TAG Media and Public Relations. #AECoE will give you a unique opportunity to learn from, and network with senior leaders from the biggest brands in Asia Pacific region and in which the leading e-commerce experts from emerging markets, award winning e-commerce players and established e-retailers in APAC gather under one roof. Industry leaders will share independent experiences and insights for delegates from different countries. You can be a part of this inspiring environment and benefit from the excellent networking opportunities it offers.
• Sessions on ePayments, eLogistics and ePrivacy
• Opening reception
• Conference programme
• Over 15 local and international high level speakers
• 30+ sponsors
• 1 hour of Speed Networking
What will you learn:
• Market Analysis and Digital Marketing
• CRM and Strategy
• E Commerce and Going Global
Why you should attend:
• To grow your business
• To meet investors
• 300 APAC Audience
• Maximizing cross border e commerce
Speakers and Attendees will be coming from various industries. #AECoE is not just about learning but a potential future collaboration that’s why we allot time for networking.
Speakers confirmed are as follows plus 10 more awaiting for their confirmation;
• Lars Jeppesen- CEO, Tech One Global
• Jacqueline Van Den Ende- Managing Director, Lamudi
• Kristian Melquiades- General Manager, Viber
• Janette Toral- Founder, Digital Club Filipino
• Subir Lohani- Managing Director, Carmudi
• Chinkee Tan- Book Author and Radio Host
• Robert Yupangco- CEO, Yupangco Group of Companies
• Frederic Levy- Founder & CEO, CashCashPinoy
• Pocholo Gonzales- CEO, Creativoices Production
• Chris Kiklas- President, EmLogis
• Bjorn Martinoff- CEO, Fortune 100 Coach
Asia E Commerce Expo 2015 (#AECoE) is expecting 300 visitors & up to 30 companies to share their products and services in the expo. For partnership/sponsorship, please contact the organizer at 09166299381 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Fee per delegate: Php 3,000.00 (Inclusion: Snacks and Elegant Lunch, Conference and Expo. Early Bird Rate Php 2,500.00 till August 31, 2015.
3 easy steps to register and to sponsor;
1. Deposit the registration fee to "TAG Media and Public Relations BPI Checking Account # 1680 0010 29."
2. Scan the deposit slip
3. Send the scanned copy to email@example.com
See you there!