For the Women’s Wellness Month, Jeunesse Anion Sanitary Napkins and Liners shares these precious tips inspired by the country’s most-admired women tri-athlete group Team David Salon.
Whether you’re a fitness fanatic, laid-back athlete, or simply aims to work out for wellness, here are their six secret habits guaranteed to rekindle your motivation and help you be that person.
1. They get quality sleep. Good, quality sleep and its countless health benefits are often taken for granted, and we couldn’t agree more. “When we’re sleep deprived, our body get stressed out and the level of stress hormone cortisol shoots up that leads to weight gain,” confirms Philippine-US registered dietitian-nutritionist Cheshire Que, RND, RN, RDN. In other words, these women prioritize quality rest every single night and understand that everything else can wait in the morning. Just like you’re committed to yoga or running, it’s really about committing to the right amount of rest you need each day!
2. They don’t sweat the small stuff. Joyful and vibrant women keep the happy vibe alive by making sure every interaction they have is sincerely friendly. Just because the boss snapped at you in a meeting or a bad weather or situation is brewing, these ladies know they need not to spend the rest of the day moping around. And while it takes a village to raise a fine woman, she also shies away from toxic and harsh people that dwindles her energy. It also helps she don’t freak out on tensed situations and let stress show on her face, so she looks more calm, relaxed and pleasing.
3. They exercise. In the case of the Philippines’ first female multi-sport team David Salon, they believe in the power of living an active lifestyle simply because this sacred ritual keeps their sanity and wellness in check. “There’s actually no excuse not to exercise because you owe to yourself and loved ones to be healthy and strong so you’re up for any challenge or opportunity that comes your way,” says tri-athlete and human resources practitioner for Hewlett Packard Philippines Nina Dacanay.
4. They cook healthy food and bring packed meals whether at work or play. Some things are better done homemade and any meal that comes from their own kitchen keeps them sharp, fueled, and satisfied with life. But if you find yourself at a loss in this area, Cheshire shares these pantry staples to help you get started: Whole grains, natural flavorings like herbs, frozen and fresh produce, lean protein, eggs, honey, olive and canola oils, low-fat dairy or non-dairy milk, homemade soup stock, and dark chocolate. “Make fresh and whole foods readily available at home. Frequent fast food diet not only will make you sluggish and irritable, it also ranks high on sugar, calories, and fat”, she adds.
5. They have hobbies and not afraid to try new things. So they’re current, well versed, and can pretty much talk about anything with ease. Much more, from cooking, sports, to flower arrangement, these ladies have something they enjoy outside school or work. Just like with Team David Salon, the spirit of love and support runs deep in the group that makes work-life balance perpetually possible. “We’re not only teammates, we consider each other as sisters beyond the podium or finish line that helps us to keep up with every area of our life. Plus, we recognize each other’s needs and objectives on a particular season whether it’s training for an Iron Man triathlon, mountain running, or perhaps caring for a newborn child. Whatever it is, we make sure no one is running herself into the ground to get things done, “ affirms Nina.
6. They take care of themselves. This means they don’t put off their regular annual check up schedule, very much aware of the importance of stress management, and yes, even their visit to the OB-GYN. For Jeunesse Anion napkins and liners’ OB-GYN Doctor Faith Suluen, her advice is: “Never ignore symptoms of vaginal discharge/bleeding, itchiness, odor, abdominal pain, urinary and bowel changes that can save every woman from bigger health problems.”
We now understand Women’s Wellness Month is all about treating yourself better and requires an effort on your part. And when it comes to dealing with your monthly period, Jeunesse Anion sanitary napkins and liners’ foolproof features and benefits is everything you need in life: high-quality non-woven material that has quick-absorbing qualities, superior liquid retention that keeps you leak-free, and built with anion chip that helps to reduce odor, bacteria, and discomforts like dysmenorrhea and cramps like no other. With all these unique features and benefits of Jeunesse Anion pads, there’s really no reason not to love your being a woman even on heaviest of days.
Wellgold International Inc. distributes Jeunesse Anion Sanitary Napkin and Liners and currently available at Watsons, selected Mercury Drug and South Star Drug outlets, SM department store’s health and beauty section, Robinson’s Supermarket and selected department stores, Shopwise, Rustan’s Supermarket, Waltermart, Landmark Department Store, PCX stores, selected Metro Gaisano outlets, plus other selected stores in Visayas and Mindanao.
You can also purchase online with free delivery via www.lazada.com.ph. For more health tips, visit www.jeunesseanion.com and follow Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: Jeunesse Anion. For inquiries, email: email@example.com or call (02) 4701294.